August 15, 2018, 18:40 | Medicine
What causes a lipoma to form?
A lipoma is a fatty tumor. It is located directly under the skin, can be easily felt, is harmless, does not hurt and is a benign growth. It just looks ugly. Therefore, it is better to remove it using professional help or home remedies, informs Ukr.Media.
Why does a lipoma form? anywhere – on the neck, back, stomach, arms, shoulders and other parts of the body. Recognizing a lipoma is very simple:
- it is located immediately under the skin and is soft to the touch;
- even with strong pressure, it easily moves in different directions;
- usually small in size – up to 5 cm. But warts « “know how” grow;
- rare, but can be painful. This happens in those cases when the lipoma actively grows and at the same time squeezes nearby nerves or blood vessels.
A sebaceous gland is formed due to a number of reasons:
- Many specialists consider its appearance as a result of physical trauma.
- There are confirmed observations that revealed a connection between heredity and lipomas.
- The occurrence of this deposit also contributes to the intake of unhealthy food.
- A sedentary lifestyle is also a cause of subcutaneous fat deposits.
- Diabetes patients and those suffering from kidney and bladder diseases are at risk.
- Thyroid malfunctions, poor environment and disturbances in metabolic processes – all this can also become an impetus for the formation of a lipoma.
The development of a fatty tumor is quite slow: from several months to several years. Everything depends on the person himself: his health, age and even gender. It is emphasized that for the first time lipomas appear mainly in people aged 40-60. And most often this problem torments men, less often – women.
How can you deal with warts?
The solution to this problem is distinguished by a huge range of means: from surgical intervention to simple home methods. The choice is up to a specific person: some will prefer medical help to get rid of an unattractive bump once and for all, while others will trust only grandmother's recipes, which are viewed with distrust by experts. However, are home remedies inactive?
Apple cider vinegar
Vinegar is not used in its pure form. It is taken in an amount of no more than 3 teaspoons and mixed with a glass of water. The resulting composition is drunk 3 times a day. However, you should start with a lower concentration of vinegar to allow the body to get used to it, with a gradual increase in the proportion of the main component. Therefore, instead of three spoons, you should start using 1 spoon of vinegar.
It is believed that such a mixture eliminates even large lipomas.
This tree is not only beautiful, but also has unique properties, including anti-inflammatory ones. But the remedy prepared from the leaves is suitable for those formations located on the head, in the hair. To deal with lipoma there, you need to infuse fresh birch broom. And wash your head with such water. Practice shows that after the first procedure, the lump decreases in size. And with regular washing, sebum does not appear at all.
This spice has a splitting effect on fat deposits and helps to cleanse the body. Turmeric can be taken both internally and applied to the bump itself:
- in the first case, turmeric dissolves in water or milk. The mixture is drunk every day, but at least once a day;
- to make a remedy for external use from this spice, you should take it in the amount of 1/2 teaspoon and mix it with 1 tbsp. spoon of this coconut oil. After thorough mixing, the mixture is applied daily to the affected area of the skin before going to bed. In the morning, the composition is washed off with warm (not hot) water.
When using turmeric, you need to understand: it has a strong effect on the body. Therefore, before taking it, you should seek the recommendations of doctors.
An ideal remedy not only for fighting colds. Garlic contains substances that help reduce the size of lipoma:
- adenosine has anti-inflammatory properties and promotes rapid tissue healing;
- allicin has a bactericidal effect. It is an oily juice without color, which is formed when cutting garlic and has a sharp smell;
- polysulfides – they, together with the two substances mentioned above, contribute to the normalization of blood circulation by dilating blood vessels.
Garlic is used for the treatment of lipoma in crushed form with the addition of a small amount of vegetable oil. The resulting mixture is applied to the throat for 30 minutes every day. You can also use garlic in its pure form: its clove is cut into halves. And each of them (the side where the juice is formed) is applied directly to the lipome.
In both cases, it is important to have juice in which allicin is present. It is he who pulls out the fatty deposits from under the skin.
This root has long been known for its anti-inflammatory and bactericidal properties. It is used not only to remove sebaceous glands, but also to prevent them, as it prevents the formation of new deposits.
The root, cut into small pieces, can be added to the teapot. Drinking tea, especially if it also contains lemon juice and honey, strengthens immunity and improves metabolic processes and blood supply. In addition, ginger, cut into small thin plates, can be applied to the affected area and massaged. The procedure should be continued for half an hour, and repeated every day. After 30 minutes, the ginger juice is washed off the skin with warm water.
This vegetable rids the body of toxins and improves blood supply and cell saturation. It can be used to fight warts both raw and baked:
- Raw onion should be grated on a fine grater. The resulting gruel is applied to the cone, and covered with cotton wool and a film on top. Leave for the night. If the fatty tissue has not burst by morning, the compress is repeated again. But only with fresh onion. The old grated mass should not be used – it has already lost its properties.
- A baked onion is taken. It is also rubbed on a grater. Grated household soap (without smell) in the amount of 1.5 tbsp is added to this mass. spoons All this is mixed and applied to the lipoma in the form of a compress. The compress should be changed twice a day. The resulting ointment should be stored in the refrigerator.
Castor oil (castor oil)
It consists of 80% ricinoleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory properties. That is why it is perfect for fat absorption. However, ricin works only on formations of small size. To do this, before going to bed, its oil is gently rubbed into the lipoma in circular motions.
Before using it, it is necessary to consult a doctor. You can use the spice as an additive to dishes, as it contains substances that normalize blood circulation. In addition, pepper contains capsaicin – a substance that reduces lipoma in volume.
This grass is known as a “prodigal”. wounds Therefore, to get rid of a wart, you need to apply just a drop of pure plant juice to this bump several times a day. As a result, a wound is formed through which the lipoma can be easily removed. After such an operation, the wound itself should be treated with Vishnevsky ointment.
The leaf is used only freshly cut. It must be washed before use. It is cut in half (preferably lengthwise) completely and applied with a cut to the fat. A soft fabric and a film are applied on top. The compress is done every day for 14 days, but it is possible for a shorter period of time – until the lipoma is completely removed. This is facilitated by aloe juice, which simply pulls it out. By the way, a compress made from the leaves of the plant should be applied even after the bump has dried – for healing and disinfection of the wound, and for cleaning the capsule.
It is worth noting that any of the 10 points mentioned above has an individual effect: in some cases, they can be effective quickly, and in others – not immediately.
How else can you deal with warts?
By themselves, any Medicines and home remedies will not be effective if they are not helped. For this, you need to seriously change your diet and lifestyle:
- Foods that are high in fat and can be fried should disappear from the list of daily meals. Instead, food with a large proportion of Omega-3 fatty acids should appear.
- The presence of sugar and carbohydrates in the diet should be significantly reduced.
- Rich in "bad" cholesterol products, egg yolks, high-fat dairy products, etc. – are also subject to exclusion from use.
- During the day, you need to drink plenty of fluids to flush out toxins. Moreover, tea, coffee and lemonade for “liquid” are not considered Only water (you can add lemon).
- Green tea is welcome: it accelerates the metabolism and burns excess fat.
- Those food products that contain preservatives, emulsifiers and other chemicals should be deleted from diet Learn to cook yourself.
- If the products contain soy, you should not buy them.
And one more very important rule: do not try to mechanically remove the fat yourself. That is, you should not try to pierce or squeeze it. It is impossible to fully comply with hygienic requirements at home, and the removal itself must be carried out using a special Vidal needle – surgical. So there is still a risk of getting an infection in the morning. Even if you are lucky – and the fat is completely removed, its capsule will remain under the skin. And it will be filled again. And much faster than before. Moreover, the new formation will also turn out to be inflamed. It is especially dangerous to press lipomas on the face and neck.