August 8, 2018, 11:24 | In the world
When it comes to love, some of us believe in fate and some of us don't. But life persistently continues to prove that some people are simply meant for each other, and when they meet – it's just a matter of time, informs Ukr.Media.
Of course, the world is not without sad and tragic stories. But hey, there are those that will give you hope!
Here are 16 true stories of people who just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
1. You know those random gapes that “get in” in your vacation photos? Well, coincidences are not random. “My cousin got into my future wife's family photo (left) 7 years before they met,” shared Reddit user Pcsbor. If this is not fate, then what?!
2. “In preschool age, we were always together, but in the future we lost touch.” 20 years later, we met at our friend's place, and now we are together again. And such cases happen more often than you think!
3. Imagine that you and your future husband took the same photo, at the same age and in the same place! "My future husband and I went on vacation to the same place when we were 10 years old. We met only after 20 years!».
4. Sometimes a couple feels like they knew each other before they got married. Meet Amy and Nick. One day they decided to look at old photos and noticed that they had already met at an amusement park when they were little.
5. Isn't it wonderful? This girl did not seem pleased when this boy asked her to dance with him at the school prom. She probably didn't know that a few years later they would be dancing at their own wedding. Sometimes you find love where you least expect it.
6. You don't usually think you'll meet the love of your life at a music festival. Usually there are short-term affairs, nothing more. Well, this couple's love started in Woodstock and has lasted for 48 years!
7. “I fell in love with him when I saw him (in the photo you can see the 'same' look). But I talked about my feelings only in high school. It turned out that he was also in love!»
8. These two were meant to be together before they learned to walk, talk or stand. "We have known each other all our lives. And I am sure that this is real fate.
9. You don't have to live in the same country to experience the magic. "I am from Canada, and he is from France. But we met in Thailand when we were diving. It's been 3 years and we're still together!»
10. This is Alex and Adam. When they were young, Alex fell in love with Adam at first sight. They lost all contact, and if they hadn't met at a relative's wedding many years later, Alex would never have revealed her feelings to him.
11. Michael and Natalie were childhood friends. However, when they grew up, the connection was broken. Twenty years later, they found each other on Facebook, started talking and soon got married. A true love story!
12. The two were guests at the wedding of their parents' friends. Now it's their turn!
13. In the spring of 2014, Heather needed a liver transplant. Doctors found a donor, Chris, whom she had never met before. They started dating and got married! Here is the connection!
< p>14. "10 years ago, I told a stupid classmate about my love. I was 15. Now I'm 25, we're married, and he's still just as stupid.
15. We live in such a time when social networks can do wonders – with career, business and even with love. Just look at this couple. This girl just wanted to find zoo tickets on Twitter. Instead, she met her future husband. Madness!
16. "After the wedding, I found this photo next to my future husband in kindergarten. I didn't even know about this picture!» Just imagine that you are getting married to a person with whom, it turns out, you went to kindergarten! Goosebumps.
And in Do you or your loved ones have similar stories?