A $50,000 reward to find a suspect charged with murder in Toronto
Kiarash Parzham, 30, is wanted for first degree murder in connection with a shooting that occurred this summer.
The Bolo program, which lists Canada's most wanted suspects, continues. A $50,000 reward is being offered to locate a suspect wanted for premeditated murder in Toronto.
Kiarash Parzham, 30, of Richmond Hill, is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant in connection with a homicide investigation.
The Toronto Police Service is not looking for witnesses, but the location of the suspect.
He has dark hair and multiple tattoos on his arms.
The Toronto Police Service showed the tattoos of the wanted suspect.
Authorities are looking for him following a shooting that occurred outside the Sheppard-Yonge subway station on June 15, 2022, in Toronto.
Despite the resuscitation efforts by emergency services, the victim, Kian Hoseyni, died of his injuries at the scene. The man was 28 years old.
Kiarash Parzham is the fourth most wanted suspect on the Bolo program's 25-person list.
He has strong ties to the Greater Toronto Area, particularly Richmond Hill.
Prior to last year, Kiarash Parzham resided in Metro Vancouver. He still has ties with the region.
Bolo program aims to locate suspects most wanted in Canada with the help of the public.
Anyone offering him help to evade arrest may be considered an accomplice and may face charges, the Toronto Police Service statement read.
The reward of up to $50,000 for information leading to his arrest is offered until September 14, 2023.
If the suspect is preview, authorities are asking to call 911 immediately.
Do not attempt to apprehend Kiarash Parzham yourself. He could be armed and dangerous, says Toronto Police Service Homicide and Missing Persons Unit investigator Jeff Allington.
Mr. Allington believes the suspect is still alive and in hiding.
Posters and flyers showing the wanted man's face will also be distributed in some neighborhoods to raise awareness.
Community safety is everyone's business, says Crime Stoppers Toronto President Sean Sportun.
Since the Bolo program began five years ago, 18 of the 50 cases presented to the public have led to arrests, according to the director of the initiative, Maxime Langlois.