An unextinguished cigarette butt caused a fire that destroyed more than 70 cars (video)
send to Telegram < /li>
share on Facebook
send to Viber
send to Whatsapp
send to Messenger
During a festival in Texas, a parking lot with cars caught fire. The fire destroyed 73 vehicles and took two and a half hours to put out.
A large-scale fire was marked by an agricultural festival in the United States. The fire completely burned 73 cars. This is discussed in the plot of the KCEN News channel.
The incident took place in Texas at the Robinson Family Farm Center during the annual fall festival. He received hundreds of visitors and arranged parking on the lawn for them. That's where the fire started.
Most likely, an unextinguished cigarette butt caused the fire thrown into dry grass. The fire quickly spread to the cars, and since they were very closely parked, dozens of cars soon caught fire. Some of them exploded.
The fire could not be extinguished quickly – the parking lot burned for two and a half hours. During this time, the fire destroyed 73 cars and it is impossible to restore them.
The owner of the farm, Helen Robinson, said that they could not put out the fire on their own, and by the time firefighters arrived, it had spread to a large area. Fortunately, there were no casualties, and none of the buildings on the farm was damaged.