On November 18, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan presented a new list of plans to improve the situation in the country.
He announced this on his Facebook page.
In his words, the main goal of the project is to ensure democratic stability of Armenia and to create a guarantee that nothing will threaten it through the creation of a government.
Roadmap of the most important things (coming soon):
- Resumption of the negotiation process in the format of the OSCE MK Co-Chair for the return of Artsakh citizens.
- Ensure the return of the citizens of Artsakh to their homes and restore the natural life of Artsakh completely. Return damaged houses, apartments and infrastructure under the control of the authorities of Nagorno-Karabakh.
- Provide social guarantees to the families of the dead soldiers.
- Restore destroyed housing and infrastructure facilities on the territory of the Republic.
- Provide social guarantees for the support and rehabilitation of disabled soldiers.
- Return local military and civilians. Provide their families with social guarantees.
- Establish a system of psychological rehabilitation for military participants in the war.
- A new reform program for the Armed Forces.
- Overcoming the coronavirus and eliminating its consequences.
- Restoring the economic environment.
- Activation of democratic tasks for solving programs.
- Adoption of a new law amending the Code.
- Investment in the institution of specialized judges to create an anti-corruption court. Launch of the law on the abolition of illegal property.
- Conducting ongoing consultations with representatives of the political and civil society.
- Conducting ongoing consultations with Armenian structures and persons in the diaspora.
It is worth recalling that after the surrender in the war for Nagorno-Karabakh and the introduction of the “peacekeepers” of the Russian Federation into the region, a number of Armenian high-ranking officials resigned.
Read also in the material of “Telegraph”: Armenians are returning to Stepanakert and other liberated regions, which were transferred to them within the framework of the agreement on Karabakh.