Deadly fire in Kostroma: the suspect turned out to be a soldier who fought in Ukraine – RosSMI
send to Telegram
share on Facebook < /li>
send to Viber
send to Whatsapp
send to Messenger
23-year-old Stanislav Ionkin, according to journalists, during a conflict with visitors, shot a rocket launcher at the ceiling and provoked a fire in which 15 people died.
As a result of a night fire, 15 people died, maybe 23-year-old Stanislav Ionkin, who participated in the Russian war against Ukraine and was wounded by shelling on August 22, the Baza telegram channel reports.
Relatives of the suspect told journalists that he had been in Ukraine for five months. During one of the attacks, Stanislav was thrown out of the car, he broke his leg. He was sent to a hospital in the Astrakhan region, and then he returned to the Kostroma region. In early November, he went to a military unit in Kostroma to undergo a medical examination, which was supposed to decide his future fate. In the Sverdlovsk region, Ionkin has a wife and two children.
< p>On the eve of the incident in the cafe, he phoned his relatives and said that he was doing well. Apparently, after talking with them, Ionkin went to a nightclub at the Polygon cafe, where he set off fireworks, which led to a fire. According to 112, during a conflict with visitors, he took out a Hunter's Signal launcher and fired at the ceiling. The police arrested him six kilometers from the scene. Soon he will be taken for interrogation to the investigators.
According to Russian media, the owner of the cafe is a deputy of the regional Duma from the party “United Russia” Ikhtiyar Ildir oglu Mirzoev. He has already stated that he will provide “all necessary assistance to the families and friends of the victims.” Such zeal of Mirzoev is understandable, because according to preliminary information, only three of the seven fire exits worked in the institution – the rest were closed.
Polygon was one of the most popular clubs in Kostroma. About 300 people gathered there every weekend.
Several evacuation exits were blocked. Employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations did not check the establishment, because the owner of the facility was an individual entrepreneur, who belongs to the category of small business.