Irina ALEKSEEVA, “FACTS”
Kiev doctors were able to save 13-year-old boy who was bitten by a Viper when he was in the field. Previously from Cobra during a training session in your garden suffered American student.
The boy’s mother, her son was bitten by a black snake with a yellow tail.
The accident occurred July 9 in the Old village near Kiev when the child was herding geese in a field, announced in Boryspil the hospital intensive treatment.
The child was brought to the hospital in moderate condition, but his health very quickly deteriorated.
Due to the fact that the hospital had no anti-typhoid serum, specialists, receiving Department gave first aid and arranged with the Toxicological Department of the Okhmadet the urgent hospitalization of their patient.
After the boy was injected with the serum, the boy’s condition is normalized.
“It is still unknown whether it was a bite from a black snake or Copperhead, but the results of the Tox screen conducted in OKHMATDYT, doctors believe that the snake was poisonous”, — stated in the message of Boryspil hospital.
“FAKTY” wrote that Thailand, a neighbor rescued a pregnant woman from a four-meter Cobra.