Dragon Ball Super Super Hero: The first international release dates revealed
Crunchyrolltold us. Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero is indeed scheduled for an international release. But while since the announcement, we had no new information, here are the first dates have been revealed.
Dragon Ball Super: Super Herowas released on June 11 in Japan and the film is a huge success. However, the Japanese are not the only ones to be fans of the franchise created by Akira Toriyama. Indeed, particularly awaited by the international otaku community, this new feature film has been announced by Crunchyroll for an upcoming international release, without us having a precise date.
At this time, all international releases have not yet been dated by Crunchyroll and Toei Animation. However, we can estimate that we have an overall release window that is between the second half of August and the end of September for the later releases. The film will therefore be in direct competition with the next One Piece feature film, One Piece: Red scheduled for release in France on August 10.
When will Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero be released internationally?
At the moment, only a few countries have seen a release date be unveiled. Unfortunately for us, France is not yet part of it. That being the case, we should have information quickly. Japan Expobeing back soon, it may be on this occasion (or just before) that Crunchyroll will reveal the French date. In the meantime, here are the first international release dates for Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero:
- August 17 and 18, ahead- premiere only, UK & Ireland
- August 18 Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Central America, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay
- August 19in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Zambia, Vietnam
- August 26India, Indonesia
- August 30Malaysia, Brunei
- August 31Philippines< /li>
- September 1Singapore
- September 8Taiwan
- September 15in South Korea
- September 29in Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau