Elon Musk about Ukraine: the war should end on the terms of the Russian Federation
send to Telegram
share on Facebook
send to Viber
send to Whatsapp
< img class="aligncenter" src="/wp-content/uploads/ilon-mask-ob-ukraine-vojnu-stoit-zakonchit-na-uslovijah-rf-f68fceb.jpg" alt="Elon Musk about Ukraine: the war is worth finish on RF terms" />
send to Messenger
An American businessman named 4 conditions for a truce with Russia, according to which Ukraine should become a neutral state. At the same time, in his opinion, the peninsula was given to our country as a result of “Khrushchev's mistake”.
American businessman, Tesla CEO Elon Musk described options for making peace between Russia and Ukraine. One of them is the recognition of Crimea as Russian, writes on Twitter
Elon Musk identified 4 main conditions for a possible truce:
- repeat the vote in the temporarily occupied regions of Ukraine under UN supervision. Russia will leave if it is the choice of the Ukrainians,
- Crimea “formally remains part of Russia”, as it was in 1783 “before Khrushchev's mistake”, Musk drowned (On April 19, 1783, a “manifesto on the annexation of Crimea” to the Russian Empire was signed, – ed.),
- providing water supplies to Crimea,
- Ukraine becomes a neutral state.
In a response to his own post, the businessman suggested that such a result would most likely be in the end. The only question is how many people will die before then, Musk added.
Elon Musk invited subscribers to agree or reject his ideas. By the time the news was published, more than 462 thousand people participated in the survey, of which 53.6% voted “for”.
Shortly after posting the tweet, Musk complained about the massive bot attack.
Elon Musk's “Peace Plan”: the reaction of the President's Office and famous Ukrainians
Former Ukrainian Ambassador to Germany Andriy Melnyk sent billionaire Elon Musk after his proposal to recognize Crimea as Russian. Melnyk stressed that this was a “very diplomatic response” to the businessman.
Advisor to the Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Mykhailo Podolyak put forward his own peace plan with Russia:
- Ukraine liberates all territories, including annexed Crimea,
- Russia is undergoing demilitarization and mandatory denuclearization so that it no longer threatens other countries,
- war criminals undergo an international tribunal.
Such a plan was supported by 97% of those surveyed.
Ukrainian politician and volunteer Serhiy Prytula noted that Elon Musk skipped a lot of classes in his time stories, focusing on space and electric vehicles.
“Your proposals are very similar to Putin's. I hope you didn't mean that,” the volunteer wrote back.
Russia September 2 for the first time since the beginning of the war in Ukraine, she had to ask for a temporary truce in Donbas.