Olga OKHRIMENKO, “FACTS”
In New Kakhovka Kherson region eliminated a large-scale fire in an apartment building. To cope with the flames, firefighters took about four hours.
The fire arose in the apartment on the fifth floor, and from there spread to the roof. Burned two thousand square meters of the roof: had no sections of the house not affected by the fire.
Police arrested the owner of the apartment where the fire started. It turned out that a large-scale emergency could happen because cigarette.
After talking with the alleged perpetrator of the fire, the police drew up a rough picture of what happened. 38-year-old man was prone to alcohol abuse. 5th of July is also not without libations, and then the man decided to smoke on the couch and fell asleep. The smell of smoke neighbors came running. They knocked the door and helped the man out of the burning apartment. By the time the fire had spread to the roof of the apartment buildings, residents had to call the fire Department.
We will remind, victims and injured fire was not. All the tenants either left home or were evacuated. On a place experts work.
Photo Ukraine 24/7/Telegram