ForumDaily has always been an assistant, adviser and inspirer for Russian-speaking residents of the United States and those who are planning to move to America. Many of our readers are looking for work or employees, and we want to help them find a dream job or a valuable specialist.
Now we have a special offer for you!
Until August 7, 2022, we will post your job ad TOTALLY FREE on our special page. The ad will be on the page exactly 15 days from the date of placement!
Monthly traffic to this page – 10,000 people from the US, and your employee is sure to be among them.
But that's not all! Posting an ad – as a gift 1 post in the group LOOKING FOR ADVICE (it can only be made from the official page of the company). Do not miss this opportunity to find a valuable employee!
IMPORTANT! We take a responsible approach to checking information about potential employers. To place an ad, we need the following information from you:
- company name;
- a link to the company's web page or page on social networks;
- the city where you need an employee;
- the job title.
Would you like to tell about vacancies more – please, we will only be happy.
We reserve the right to refuse placement if the information provided about the company is not enough or it raises doubts among the editors.
If you are interested in more options about posting vacancies on our website or social networks, please contact us by phone +1 347 604 1261 or email [email protected]
Full list of ad formats that we offer to employers:
- Banners on the site with geotargeting.
- Image publications for companies that constantly are recruiting (an example of one such article can be viewed here).
- Banner on the Bulletin Board from American Employers.
- Participation in the weekly selection of vacancies for Russian-speaking Americans (an example can be viewed here).
- Posting a job in our group LOOKING FOR ADVICE
ForumDaily's audience are immigrants who have an invaluable advantage in the form of knowledge not only of English and Russian, but also of the language of the country, from which they came, – Ukrainian, Georgian, Moldovan and others.
Send us your vacancy
Field cannot be empty Invalid format Email Field cannot be empty Field cannot be empty Submit