The activities offered to the public by Service Canada are disrupted due to the Rogers outage.
The widespread outage at Rogers has disrupted many public and private sectors since Friday morning.
– Service Canada: Some call centers and offices are affected, including passport offices.
– Border Services Agency for filling of the ArriveCan form.
– Canada Revenue Agency: the appeal line is unreachable.
– Services d' 911 and 311 emergency call: Rogers subscribers cannot reach these numbers, while Montreal's 311 is simply unreachable.
– Metrolinx: Ticket purchase by credit and debit card or internet is unavailable.
– OC Transpo in Ottawa advises that some telephone services and information systems are not available.
– Toronto Public Parking: Payment by credit card does not work.
– Bike Share Toronto: The bike share service is unusable.
– Communauto: impossible to take a trip with a Flex car in Quebec, Ontario, Nova Scotia and Alberta. In some cities, it is possible to access a vehicle at the station with a transport card or a key, if the reservation was made before 4 a.m.
-CRTC : the Council's telephone lines are disrupted.
– The telecommunications providers Fido, Chatr, Tbaytel, TekSavvy who use the& #x27;Rogers infrastructure.
– Canada's Wonderland
Canada's Wonderland amusement park visitors who had not downloaded their ticket got stuck at the entrance.
– Air Canada: Customer service call lines are disrupted.