Natalina SIDORENKO, “FACTS”
From 9 July, the route of bus No. 114 changed. This is due to road repairs on the Congress Avenue Bandera on Geroyev Stalingrad Avenue in the direction of the street of Naberezhno-Rybalska the reports “kievpasstrans”. We will remind, from July 1, changed the route of the s-Bahn.
The movement of the bus № 114 from the Central railway station temporarily organized: from Miloslavskaya street to Avenue S. Bandera along its route, further along the Avenue Heroes of Stalingrad turning the streets of Archipenko, along the Avenue of Heroes of Stalingrad and again at the “native” route.
In the night of July 10, trolley buses №№ 31, 50K, 91Н will walk differently, which is connected with the maintenance of a contact network on the prospect of Mayakovsky. From 01:00 to 05:00 the movement of these trolleys is closed.
The movement is organized thus:
- No. 31 will run from the railway station “Zenith” to General Vatutin (cancelled departure from the street Miloslavskaya at 04:40, 05:00);
- No. 50K from the Darnytsia Department store to the streets of S. Lifar; last departure at your own pace from the street Miloslavskaya at 23:15, 23:35; from the Darnytsia Department store is at 23:40, 00:01;
- No. 91Н — from the Central railway station Darnitsa area.
In a conventional schedule the trolley will fit into 5:00.
Also on the night of July 10 in connection with the maintenance of the network on Victory Avenue (between Vozduhoflotsky overpass and Sulewski) routes of trolley buses №№ 92Н, 93Н, 94Н will change. From 00:00 to 5:00 trolley buses will not run on Victory Avenue near Shulyavska bridge (which, by the way, roughly 19 to July restricted traffic) and from 00:20 to 03:20 — in the area of Vozduhoflotsky overpass.
The movement of transport is organized:
- No. 92Н will start the route from Liberty Avenue and go through the streets Natalii Uzhviy, Moscicki, Cyril, Ovruch, Riflemen, cascade, prospect Povitroflotskyi, then under the current scheme to the International airport “Kyiv”;
- No. 93Н — from the streets of Chernobyl, on the street Ephraim, Avenue of Academician Palladin, Victory, Shcherbakovskaya street, Stetsenko, Shchusev, Ilyenko (Melnikov), Riflemen, cascade, prospect Povitroflotskyi, streets Ogienko, Kirpa, Polzunova to the “South” railway station;
- No. 94Н — from Prospekt Lesya Kurbasa, Ring road, Victory Avenue, the Shcherbakovskaya street, Stetsenko, Shchusev, Ilyenko, Riflemen, cascade, Povitroflotskyi Avenue, the streets Ogienko, Kirpa, Polzunova, to the railway station “South”.
“FACTS” earlier has informed, what are the routes of public transport in Kiev, due to repair work changed to autumn.