Kiev police confirmed the arrest of suspects in the assassination of the Deputy of the Kiev regional Council Vyacheslav Sobolev, during which killed his three year old son.
As reported on the website of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Ukraine detained the shooter and his accomplice. The Minister of internal Affairs Arsen Avakov said that investigations are still ongoing with the detainees to communicate with the operatives and investigators.
Both detainees are former fighters of the ATO, served in the 8th separate battalion of the “Aratta”. The one that was shot – Andrew Lavreha with the call sign “Quiet”, he was the best sniper in the battalion were awarded with state awards, having received it from the hands of the ex-President of Petro Poroshenko. The second seed, a former paramedic, a native of Odessa region, each Lawrey. Both a little over 20 years. The detainees have already confessed to the crime, said to UNIAN.
Police have questioned dozens of witnesses, received a video from surveillance cameras.
Yesterday evening, December 1, in the center of Kiev these detainees fired at the SUV Range Rover, at the wheel which there was a Deputy of the Kiev regional Council from “BPP Solidarity”, the former Deputy Chairman of the NJSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine”, who previously headed its subsidiary company “naftogazmerezhi”, and now the owner of the restaurant “Mario” Vyacheslav Sobolev. In an attack on it killed three-year-old son of the Deputy, who was in the cabin. Sobolev was not injured.