Johnson has updated the composition of the UK government
The Prime Minister of great Britain, Boris Johnson has changed the composition of his Cabinet, appointing several new Ministers.
New members of the government are:
- Anne-Marie Trevelian – Minister for international development;
- ALok Sharma, the Minister of Affairs of business;
- Oliver Dowden – Minister of digital technologies, culture, media and sport;
- Brandon Lewis – Minister of state for Northern Ireland;
- George Eustis – Minister of environment, food and rural development.
- foreign Affairs – Dominic Raab;
- internal Affairs – Priti Patel;
- justice Robert Buckland;
- defense – Ben Wallace;
- of health and social Affairs – Matt Hancock;
- education – Gavin Williamson;
- transport – Grant Shapps;
- foreign trade Elizabeth Runs;
- the Secretary of state for Wales – Simon Garth;
- the Minister for special assignments – Michael Gove;
- the Minister for work and pensions, Teris Coffey.
- Recall, the UK finally entered the EU on 1 February.
Source: UK Government