Julia Zori: I’d still marry Alexei Reznikov, even if the difference in 30 or 40 years
Photo: press service
The presenter revealed details of the wedding, which took place in a narrow circle.
Last week, 25 July, 34-year-old host of “Morning in the city” (ICTV) Julia Zori married 54-year-old Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine – Minister for reintegration of the temporarily occupied territories Alexey Reznikov, which is in a relationship for three years. Your marriage the couple formalized in an unusual place – on the administrative border of Crimea and Kherson oblast. After the wedding we talked with Julia Zori about how she faced Haight because of the relationship with Alex Reznikov and why does not want to put in the social network photo with your spouse.
“Painting for me was a pure formality”
– Julia, congratulations on your wedding. How do you feel yourself in the new status?
– You know, I was worried that drastic that it will change after I sign it or not. But nothing changed, and I was very very happy. All fine and dandy. Actually it’s just a formality.
– The stamp you are comfortable with, unlike a lot of girls.
– If in the childhood all girls dream about the wedding and the dress, in this sense, I am not a typical girl. I’ve never given it much thought. Actually, the point of painting, for me, was a pure formality. The only thing I told Alex that I do not condemn people who live in a civil marriage, but she would not consist in a civil marriage. It was the only conversation and allusion.
– You were married on the administrative border of Crimea and Kherson oblast. This was the idea of Alexei?
– All very much surprised, but it was my idea. I offered to do it. When we thought about where it would be possible to sign, Alex said that he has a plan, but it takes two days just to fly out of the country, to sign in some unusual place. But it didn’t work because of the quarantine. I still don’t know what his idea was and what country. You can also ask. Everything was moved because of the quarantine, and I tell Alex: “Because by and large no difference to us where to sign, and we can’t go abroad, as you planned, then let’s prove it to be beneficial for people. We can go to any Center of providing administrative services, which operates at KPVV, and sign there. At the same time, we’ll see how it works, and show others that it is safe, fast, convenient and why not to use it”. Alex liked the idea, and we have carried out.
– And who else was present on the mural, in addition to your sister and brother Alexei?
– Come my friends – a colleague, co-host Paul casarin and best friend Tala Kalatay.
– Something you gave or the fact that they came, in fact, was a surprise.
They warned that there will be what we fly. I’m glad that they were present with us.
“Alex opened up to me from the other side”
– Judging by your stories on Instagram, you are now resting in the Kherson region?
We left Friday evening and returned on Sunday. We were there only two days. Now in Kiev.
– Are you planning to go on a honeymoon?
– Alexei will be the official vacation as much as a week. We will have a honey week, we are planning to fly to Turkey.
– Here you said that the quarantine did not affect your relationship, and you realized a lot of things together. You have a different attitude towards life?
– I think we started to appreciate time together, take care of each other. Understand that there may be some unpredictable situation that will radically change the lives of people. The world is now so situational and unpredictable, that I want to stay and appreciate what is, and not spend themselves, their emotions, the forces on trifles. With more love and value began to treat each other.
– Alex has made you an offer on the Bosphorus, during walk on the yacht. He is a romantic and likes to do odd things?
– Alex everybody loves to do surprises, gifts, in this sense, he’s a human holiday. In the relationship he was very romantic, has opened a new perspective for me.
“Bad things in social networks and remove and forget”
In Instagram you didn’t posted any photo with Alex. Why?
But for something I posted on Facebook (laughs). In fact, we posted pictures of when the offer was made. It’s not that I specifically do not put them, just don’t want to give people even more reason to talk. Friends and family are happy and support me. A lot of people jealous, write some nasty things. Why would they give such an opportunity?
– Bad things in social networks?
– Yes, in private messages, review.
– I write mostly women?
– I don’t know on a photo of some landscapes or animals.
– Are you hurt?
– No, I was ready for it. I understand that such a tax need to pay for downloads. If you’re a public person, be prepared for the fact that you will not only be ironed on the head, but also sometimes to kick. So really, I’m fine with that. Try not to give yet another reason.
You just read messages and not respond to the haters?
I don’t read. Sometimes can open, if there will be something important written. Even when you see some trouble, I just delete and forget.
Julia calmly to the haters. Photo: press service
“We do not interfere with each other to do what you want”
– Alexey – the master of sports of Ukraine, he enjoys scuba diving, skydiving, motorsports, skiing. With him doing?
– The only thing we do together is dancing. I’m not extreme in any directions, but I’m happy to support it. If it is skiing, I sit perfectly with aperol somewhere on the mountain waiting for him. When Alex has been diving, I sit somewhere on the beach, sunbathing. We still meet in the middle, when all is well and him and me. We don’t bother each other to do what you want. Even if we don’t do everything together, but we are equally interested in spending time.
– Together with a parachute jump won’t be.
– Has not yet been scheduled, but don’t rule that out. But if it is, then jump.
– What kind of dancing do you do?
– Latin American dances, waltz and tango.
Julia and Alex both love to dance. Photo: press service
– Do you think that negativity in social networks – your with Alexei of the age difference?
– Most likely, because of this. People suffer guessing as to marry a man who’s 20 years older. What is money, fame… They procrastinate this subject, they want to know that there is some reason but love. In fact, let the people speak out, it’s very good from the point of view of psychotherapy. The people who write nonsense, they are actually deeply unhappy. They have nothing to do, they have time to write nasty things. Even the fact that people speak out on my pages, in my review, it becomes easier and they become kinder.
– You do not feel the age difference? I think if I felt we would not be together.
– Of course. We have a lot in common – interests, values, goals. Moreover, if we had a difference of 30 or 40 years, I still would have married Alexis.
REFERENCE “KP” in Ukraine”
Julia Zori by training a political scientist, but already in his third year he went to work at a radio editor and newsreader. Then her own Chernivtsi channel. Arrived in Kiev, worked in the morning broadcast on the TV channels “Ukraine” and “Era”. Now continuing that tradition on ICTV in the programme “Morning in the city”.
Alex resnikoff – 54. From June 2014 to December 2015 was Deputy head of Kyiv city state administration, Secretary of Kyiv city Council. From April 2016, the Deputy Chairman of the Kyiv city state administration. March 2020 – Minister for reintegration of the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine
Oksana Marchenko called their “recipes” for a happy marriage
A journalist for almost 20 years, is married to a people’s Deputy Viktor Medvedchuk.
Not to miss all the most important and interesting, follow us on social networks