Valery LEBOVKA, “FACTS”
The lightning are a danger to people’s lives not only during the stay in the lap of nature, but even protected, it would seem that housing.
One of such cases is referred to in the story TSN.
It is reported that 37-year-old Galina Gerela was sitting on the floor on the carpet, on the contrary were children. From the outlet to Galina was about three meters. Anything metal, said a woman had, and the phone is also not used.
But a sudden lightning hit directly to your home’s wiring and a woman’s body pierced a sharp pain.
“I was sitting with his back to the wall socket, I hear a shot at me and the light went out. Really started to hurt, feet to say. The husband called an ambulance and he me brought”, — says Galina.
Despite the fact that all electrical appliances were turned off, they burned.
“I povyletali phones, TV. Outlet and a sofa stood, and I by the shoulders into the socket, but only on the floor. It struck me that, as the socket pulled out”, — shares his impression of the victim.
Its survival after being hit by lightning called a miracle. The lightning left a mark on the back, which resembles a web of small scars.
Today Galina feels much better but will remain under the supervision of a cardiologist. After all, the lightning first strikes the heart.
Experts say that the main reason of accident is the lack of lightning protection on the building. The voltage in these cases can reach several thousand volts. Fortunately, has done without human victims.
For myself the victim already decided that the first thing you ask to do husband to install a lightning rod. It will probably be cheaper than now to recover all the lost technology and health.
Earlier, the “FACTS” wrote that Hollywood star Sharon stone also almost died from a lightning strike. The incident occurred at her house in the kitchen. 62-year-old actress, about to do the Laundry, took a steam iron (her house is supplied with water from their own wells). When Sharon stone was filled with water the iron, holding it with one hand and putting the other on the tap, the well was struck by lightning and went through the water. The actress flipped and tossed through the kitchen so that she crashed into the refrigerator.