Lightweight salad “Olivier”: a simple recipe for a healthy dish
send to Telegram
share on Facebook
send to Viber
- < p>
send to Whatsapp
send to Messenger
- Boiled chicken breast – 300 gr;
- Boiled eggs – 3 pcs;
- Boiled or baked potatoes – 200 gr ;
- Boiled or baked carrots – 150 gr;
- Pickled cucumbers – 150 gr;
- Frozen green peas – 100 gr.
- Greek yogurt (10% fat) or sour cream of the same fat content – 250 gr;
- Greens to taste ;
- Mustard – 0.5 tsp;
- Juice of half a lemon;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
The salad is not inferior in taste to the original Olivier.
Despite the fact that Olivier in the light version tastes slightly different from the classic salad with mayonnaise, it is perfect both for an everyday table and as a festive dish, which will especially appeal to adherents of proper nutrition. How to cook such a salad, she told in her blog liza_tasty_blog.
Olivier Light salad.
Boil the chicken fillet in salted water. Bake potatoes and carrots in the oven in foil or boil. Pour frozen peas with boiling water, drain the water after 10 minutes.
Cut chicken, carrots, potatoes, eggs and pickled cucumbers into small cubes and pour into a deep bowl, add peas and greens there. Mix all dressing ingredients well. Pour dressing over salad and mix well again.