Named the most reliable and durable cars
send to Telegram
share on Facebook
< /p> tweet
send to Viber
< /p> send to Whatsapp
send to Messenger
The most reliable and trouble-free were large frame SUVs. Among the brands, Toyota cars are in the lead.
There is an opinion that modern models are not as reliable as cars of the 80s or 90s – for them a mileage of 300 thousand km is not always achievable. They decided to check this on the American website iSeeCars and determined the most reliable cars of our time.
Experts analyzed data from one million used cars with mileage over 320,000 km (200,000 miles). Based on this data, they calculated the average potential mileage for different models.
It turned out that frame SUVs and especially Toyota are the most reliable. The first places are occupied by Toyota Sequoia and Land Cruiser, and the third place is taken by Chevrolet Suburban.
TOP 20 most durable cars:
- Toyota Sequoia – potential mileage of 477,000 km
- Toyota Land Cruiser – 450.9 thousand km
- Chevrolet Suburban – 427.5 thousand km
- Toyota Tundra – 412 thousand km
- Toyota Prius – 403 thousand km
- Chevrolet Tahoe – 402.7 thousand km
- Honda Ridgeline – 400 thousand km
- Toyota Avalon – 395 thousand km
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid – 394 thousand km
- Ford Expedition – 393.7 thousand km< /li>
- Toyota 4Runner – 393.6 thousand km
- Toyota Sienna – 385.5 thousand km
- GMC Yukon – 384.5 thousand km
- Honda Pilot – 381 thousand km
- Honda Odyssey – 379.5 thousand km
- Toyota Tacoma – 378.1 thousand km
- Nissan Titan – 375.3 thousand km
- Ford F-150 – 374.3 thousand km
- Toyota Camry Hybrid – 371 thousand km
< li>GMC Yukon XL – 406 thousand km