Putin's entourage fears hypnosis and prepares for a possible coup – rossmedia
send to Telegram
send to Viber
send to Whatsapp
send to Messenger
< li class="c-post__new-share__item">
share on Facebook
The President of the Russian Federation, according to the leadership of the Federal Security Service, can be overthrown with the help of social networks, hypnosis and computer psi-viruses.
Amid a full-scale war against Ukraine, the Kremlin is preparing for a possible coup and the overthrow of Vladimir Putin. The Insider writes about this.
According to journalists, the Federal Security Service has developed a secret plan to counter a possible coup in the Kremlin – “Plan for moral and psychological support for the transfer of the Operational Directorate of the FSO from peacetime to wartime.”< /p>
The material of the publication says that the strategy is key in protecting the leadership of the Russian Federation, despite the fact that the FSO is responsible not only for the safety of top officials, but also performs counterintelligence functions within the department.
The secret plan consists of four points:< /p>
- “Measures that are carried out in direct preparation for transfer to work in military time”;
- “Measures that are carried out with the introduction of the degree of combat readiness “Increased”;
- “Measures that are carried out with the introduction of the degree of combat readiness “Military danger”;
- “Measures that are carried out with the introduction of the degree of combat readiness “Full”.
The developers of the secret plan do not rule out that in the event of a coup, Vladimir Putin's closest associates may show depression, isolation, uncertainty about the correctness of the actions of the authorities, as well as a sense of fear. If the influence of the FSO officers does not improve the situation in any way, such officials, as stated in the material of the publication, are offered to be sent to the hospital.
The FSO assures the Kremlin leadership that “enemies” can use :
- social networks;
- psycho-corrective games;
- software and hardware bookmarks that can create sound effects;
- chemical and biological formulations of psychological action;
- computer psi-viruses and programs of hidden influence;
- low-frequency acoustic generators;
- advertising products;
- everyday items in prepared packaging.
Responsibility for the implementation of the secret plan lies with the deputy head of the FSO Alexander Komov, and Reshit Bukharin, an employee of the personnel department of the department, prepared the final version. Journalists claim that astrologers, black magicians and psychics are among the advisers to the general, who holds the position of deputy head of the security service. his colleagues, listen to their phones and participate in preliminary interrogations using a lie detector.
Note that at the end of October there was information about the possible overthrow of Vladimir Putin. The Economist claims that the elites are thinking about the coup in the Kremlin because of Russia's entry into the most turbulent and difficult period in the country's history.