The information collected is intended for CCM Benchmark Group to ensure the sending of your newsletter.
They will also be used subject to the options subscribed, for advertising targeting purposes.
You have the right to access and rectify your personal data, as well as the right to request its erasure within the limits provided by law.
À On the occasion of the World Cup, Linternaute lets you win the complete outfit of the XV of France. To participate, subscribe to the newsletter and validate your participation on social networks via our tweet.
11:45 – The XV of France will be back at home training Monday
After their victory against Italy, Friday October 6, which allowed them to qualify for the quarter-finals of the Rugby World Cup, the players of the French XV will return to Italy. training Monday October 9, reports L'Éequipe. They will find themselves at noon to Rueil-Malmaison.
Who will the French XV play their quarter-final against? The different scenarios of Pool B which crosses that of France.
- To finish at Second place, Scotland must beat Ireland by preventing them from scoring a bonus point. It will then be South Africa which will finish at the head of the group under the rule of direct confrontations.
- If Ireland obtains a bonus point without the É pod gets one, it is Ireland who will finish at the top of the group ahead of South Africa under the rule of direct confrontations.
- An enhanced victory for Scotland with a bonus point, without Ireland obtaining the slightest bonus point, would allow them to qualify for the next round. second place behind South Africa. The Springboks would finish top of the table under the head-to-head rule.
- If Scotland beat Ireland and both teams get a bonus point, they will join South Africa on 15 points. First place will then be determined under the point difference rule.
- Scotland will have to win by 21 points or more to take first place ahead of South Africa (at present, South Africa +117, Ireland +122) ;and Scotland +97). Ireland would then take second place under the head-to-head rule thanks to his victory over South Africa. If Scotland does not win by this margin, South Africa will finish on top. points difference and Scotland in second position under the head-to-head rule.
- Ireland will secure first place if they score on minimum two points facing each other; Scotland.
11:00 – 13 million spectators watching the France-Italy match
The Rugby World Cup match which took place on Friday, October 6, between France and Italy, brought together many players. 13 million viewers, with a peak at 14.5 million, announced TF1 on social networks, Saturday October 7. This is the second best audience of the year for the channel.
10:15 – Will Antoine Dupont play in the quarter-finals ?
Will the captain of the French XV, Antoine Dupont, be on the field for the quarter-finals of the Rugby World Cup, Sunday October 15? "Nothing is certain about him, it was the surgeon who operated on him. “Who will decide,” declared Florian Grill, president of the French Rugby Federation, guest of the French Rugby Federation. from RMC, Saturday October 7. During the match against Italy, Antoine Dupont, who has fractured his jaw since September 21, was present alongside the Blues, without playing.
09:30 – The quarter-finals will be like “a final”, according to Galthié
"Our next meeting, next Sunday, is a second World Cup final that awaits us," Fabien Galthié, coach of the XV of France, Friday October 6, at the outcome of the France-Italy match. Qualified for the quarter-finals of the Rugby World Cup, France does not yet know its opponent, which could be South Africa, reigning world champion, Ireland, number 1 in the world, or even Scotland.
00:05 – News from Ange Capuozzo
Out injured during the match against France, Ange Capuozzo (Italy back) did not return to the pitch. At a press conference, his coach gave explanations.
06/10/23 – 11:57 p.m. – The match program this Saturday
[End of live] If Wales and Ireland have already validated their ticket to the next round, other nations hope to qualify for the quarter-finals at home. the image of England. Here are the posters for the Rugby World Cup, this Saturday October 7:
3 p.m.: Wales – Georgia (pool C) to la Beaujoire (Nantes)
5:45 p.m.: England – Samoa (pool D) at the Pierre Mauroy stadium (Lille)
9 p.m.: Ireland – Scotland (pool B) at the Stade de France (Saint-Denis)
06/10/23 – 23:22 – Damian Penaud very close to the record
Damian Penaud scored a double this Friday against Italy (60-7). By scoring his 35th try, the new Bordeaux player overtakes Vincent Clerc to become the 2nd best scorer in the history of the French XV. With his 38 tries for the French team, Serge Blanco can tremble.
06/10/23 – 23:02 – Historic victory for the XV of France
This victory for the XV of France during the last group match is historic: the Blues had never beaten the Italians so comprehensively. All the details in our article.
The French team put the French team through an ordeal. Italy this Friday at Lyon. In a competitive match stake, the Blues quickly turned in the lead with 4 tries scored in the first period (31-0). Irresistible, the men of Fabien Gatlhié continued their demonstration after the break to perform face-to-face. overwhelmed Italians. Final score: 60-7. Contract fulfilled for Damien Penaud's teammates who qualify for the quarter-finals. [/embed]
06/10/23 – 9:41 p.m. – Antoine Dupont present alongside the Blues
Forfeited against Italy, Antoine Dupont is there to accompany his team in their last group match. His teammate at Toulouse, Ange Capuozzo, came to check on him on the pitch before the match.
— Rugby World Cup (@rugbyworldcup) October 6, 2023
06/10/23 – 6:29 p.m. – France soon at the top of the World Rugby rankings?
The French XV can take first place place in the World Rugby rankings after this weekend. Two conditions must be validated. France must win this Friday against Italy, but we will also have to count on the Scots, opposed to France. Ireland this Saturday at Paris. A victory for the XV du Chardon associated with a success for the Blues against Italy, and France would once again become world number 1.