Sylvester Stallone is working on an uncut version of the film about the boxer rocky Balboa in “rocky IV”.
The actor in question fan said in his Instagram under the post with the announcement of the extended version of the film “Rambo: Last blood”, which was released on the Apple TV+.
Stallone was asked if he was going to release a Director’s cut of “rocky Balboa” (the sixth film of the franchise 2006).
“It will not, but I’m doing an uncut version of “rocky IV” and it will be awesome,” said Stallone.
The release date of the actor is not named.
View this post in Instagram
HE’S BACK! I am incredibly excited to announce that tomorrow on Apple TV the EXTENDED cut of RAMBO 5 is finally available Tomorrow, June 30! This is the cut I worked on and ALWAYS thought this CUT was MUCH , much better then the theatrical release . If you saw a Rambo Last Blood In the theater, you owe to yourself to see the REAL cut. Thank you. @appletv @rambo5 @last blood
Recall that the fourth part of “rocky” was released in 1985 and became one of the most popular films of the franchise. In the story, Balboa teams up with a boxer Apollo Creed, to confront the Russian fighter Ivan Drago (Dolph Lundgren). In world hire the film has collected more than $ 300 million.
As previously reported, Sylvester Stallone, in conjunction with Warner Bros. working on the sequel to “the Destroyer”.