Tapping and patting is an effective technique to remove toxins, enhance blood circulation, spinal cord stimulation, relaxation of muscles and tendons and eliminate blockages in the energy channels
Chinese rejuvenating self-massage: the tapping of the feet to remove toxins
Tapping and patting is an effective technique to remove toxins, enhance blood circulation, spinal cord stimulation, relaxation of muscles and tendons and eliminate blockages in the energy channels. Tapping and slapping on the legs will help to achieve all these goals.
The method is very simple: you prohlopyvayut down the leg with an open hand, then change direction and rattle leg barely a clenched fist.
We will rattle the legs into four separate lines: front, inner, outer and rear. You can do this standing or sitting, his legs stretched out in front of him.
1. RUB the hands until they become hot. Start with the left foot.
2. Front line: Start to slam an open palm from the top of the hips, continue to move down the thigh, through the knee, down the front of the calf, passing the ankle to the fingertips.
Change the direction and tap a barely-closed fist left hand up from the toes to the upper thigh.
3. Inner line: Start to clap from the inner side of the left thigh, continue to move down from the inner thigh to the inner side of the ankle, and so on to the big toe.
Change the direction and tap the knuckle from the thumb up the inner side to the upper thigh. Men, take care of the genitals.
4. Outside line: Clapping outer side of the left leg, from hip joint down the thigh and the ankle up to the little finger.
Change the direction and tap weakly clenched fist on the outside of the legs up.
5. Back row: Clapping left hand from the buttocks down the back of the thigh to the knee. Sharply pop the back knee at least 6 times to bring the toxins and fat that had accumulated there.
This may initially lead to bruises or purple spots (which are ordinary deposits) on the back of the knee, but it is only useful. Continue to Pat the back of the calf down to the heel.
Change the direction and tap lightly with a closed fist from the heel up towards left buttock.
6. The sole of the Foot “bubble Source”: Lift your left leg, pull toes to stretch the muscles and tendons. Place the thumb below the pads of the foot and locate the recess closer to the center of the foot.
Keep your toes raised, take a deep massage deepen; it will likely be quite sensitive or tense.
If not, move your thumb around this place until, until you find any hard point, massage this point. Sharply slap on the bottom of the foot at least 9 times.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for the right leg.
You can replace the hand or the fist with the sock filled with dry beans.