September 11, 2019, 4:03 p.m. | In the world
Such children's emotions cannot be faked.
A video has gone viral on the Internet, showing how little boys touchingly meet each other. Their reaction to each other is so sincere and genuine that everyone will want to find a person who will meet him like that, informs Ukr.Media.
A Facebook user named Michael Cisneros shared a video on his page in the network, which shows how the little boys, Maxwell and Finnegan, run to each other on the street of New York for a hug.
"I have no idea how to make content go viral, but those who do… please share. It's so wonderful. Finnegan + Maxwell = best friends!!! If only we could be like that,' the author of the post wrote.
The father of one of the boys said that the boys met in 2018 and have known each other for over a year. According to Maxwell, from that time the kids became complicit in all “crimes”.
The man said that the video shows the boys meeting after a two-day separation.< /p>
- It was Thursday, before that they saw each other on Tuesday. And at the same time, there are so many feelings, so many emotions. Isn't that great?
The boys go to music lessons together and dance well, so they #39;unites not only a warm attitude towards each other, but also a common hobby.
- When they are far away and do not see each other for a long time, they always ask about each other .
The recording, which shows sincere children's emotions, gained more than 40,000 views and enthusiastic comments from netizens who fell in love with the immediacy of babies in a few days.
- Mercy off the charts!
- I'm in love, it's so cute!
- I watched it 10 times in a row. And I'm going to watch 20 more.
Net users believe that everyone should take an example from babies.
- The innocence of babies is a lesson we should all learn. No hate, no racism, no lies, just love. God bless these two wonderful children.
- How sweet. Children can teach adults a lot about love and friendship.
- These are priceless emotions! We "adults" should be ashamed of himself! Why don't we let these two little boys be our leaders next year?