The inhabitant of the Irkutsk region Maxim Savelyev held a simple operation for appendicitis, after which 30-year-old man became the invalid of the first group.
About it write the Russian mass media.
According to a source in the regional clinical hospital where he was operated on Savelyev, the man suffered from the toxic action of anesthetic called “Blokkos”. At toxic damage of the body and the allergic reaction of the patient to the anesthesia indicated and the doctors themselves, however, the relatives Savelyev declare the cause of the resulting complications has become artificial coma in which he had to enter due to clinical death.
After the standard operation status Savelyev tried to stabilize for two and a half months in intensive care, but gave up and sent him to hospice as nerabilities. According to the sister of the patient, where it is not groomed properly. When she came to visit my brother, I found that the tube with the food was dried up, and his mouth was covered with a black crust due to prolonged lack of moisture. He could not bring himself even to raise his head and open my eyes.
Sister Savelyev through the acting head of the Irkutsk region Igor Kobzev made the transfer of his brother from the hospice back to the hospital. She is looking for paid rehabilitation centre who became disabled after an operation for appendicitis brother.