The race, postponed due to the Paris 2024 Olympic Games, will be held from August 12 to 18, and will consist of eight stages.
Map and route of the Tour de France women
Here is the map and route of the Tour de France women with a final finish on the women's side. de l'Alpe d'Huez
🤩 Voici le parcours officiel du #TDFF2024 avec Zwift !
— Le Tour de France Femmes avec Zwift (@LeTourFemmes) October 25, 2023
The stages of the Tour de France women
- 1st stage on August 12: Rotterdam – The Hague (124km)
- 2nd stage August 13: Dordrecht – Rotterdam (67km)
- 3rd stage August 13: Rotterdam – Rotterdam (6.3km)
- 4th stage on August 14: Valkenburg – Liège (122km)
- 5th stage on August 15: Bastogne – Amnéville (150km)
- 6th stage on August 16: Remiremont – Morteau (160km)
- 7th stage on August 17: Champagnole – Le Grand Bornand (167 km)
- 8th stage on August 18: Le Grand Bornand – Alpe d'Huez (1520km)
The favorites of the women's Tour de France
Demi Vollering (SD Worx) advances as the big favorite after the retirement of her main rival, Annemiek Van Vleuten. In addition to the main outsiders Katarzyna Niewiadoma (Canyon-SRAM), Gaia Realini (Lidl-Trek) and Elisa Longo Borghini (Lidl-Trek), the French will also have a card to choose from. play. Juliette Labous (DSM – Firmenich), in the top 5 over the first two editions, will aim for the podium. Cedrine Kerbaol (Ceratizit – WNT), best youngster last year, will also want to look good