If you used to go to the movies with your significant other for Valentine’s Day, you’re going to have to revisit your plans this year. You can still have a romantic evening at home, watching a good romantic movie. Titanic, Crazy, Stupid, Love, Bridget Jones… A new study has listed the most popular with movie lovers.
Finding a movie that everyone will like for this particular occasion can be a daunting task. This is why a new study by Kuoni focused on the romantic scenes most popular with Internet users thanks to the “likes“from YouTube. The one who collected the most is none other than the performance of the late Heath Ledger in Ten good reasons to dump you. The actor plays a bombastic version of Can’t Take My Eyes Off You of Frankie Valli in an attempt to seduce the cynical Kat (Julia Stiles).
It would seem that movie fans especially enjoy the serenades, as a second music scene is in second place in the rankings. This is the one in which Ryan Gosling sung You Always Hurt the One You Love of the Mills Brothers in Blue Valentine. Michelle Williams, who plays his wife in the film, goes on a few awkward dance steps while the actor sets the pace with his ukulele.
The animated film Up there comes in third place thanks to its famous opening scene of 4 minutes and 21 seconds, in which viewers experience the tragic love story between Ellie and Carl in fast-paced fashion.
The ranking also highlights the strong taste of Internet users for romantic films of the 90s, and more particularly Titanic. However, James Cameron’s film finds itself in last position for its sequence during which the two heroes are reunited at the front of the Titanic. While Rose (Kate Winslet) surrenders completely in Jack’s arms (Leonardo Dicaprio), she stretches out her arms, and suddenly has the sensation of flying. The two lovers then exchange their first kiss while we hear an instrumental version of “My Heart Will Go On” from Celine Dion.
Check out the full list of the most popular romantic scenes with internet users below:
1. “Ten good reasons to dump you“(serenade on”Can’t Take My Eyes Off You“)
2. “Blue Valentine“(serenade on”You Always Hurt the One You Love“)
3. “Up there“(opening scene)
4. “The season of autumn“(Jamie’s list)
5. “Crazy, Stupid, Love“(dance scene in homage to”Dirty Dancing“)
6. “(500) days together“(sequence at IKEA)
7. “Wedding Singer: Tomorrow, we are getting married!“(serenade on”I Wanna Grow Old With You“)
8. “Bridget Jones Diary“(scene of the kiss under the snow)
9. “You have a message“(final scene)
10. “Titanic“(sequence on the pontoon)
I hope you are in health and well.
I offer you important instructions regarding this article
- The article has been translated based on the content of the source link below these instructions
If there is any problem related to the content, copyright, correctness of the information contained in this article, or If there are errors in the language, please leave a report below the article. or contact us via email [email protected]. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
- We only want readers to access information quickly and easily using other multilingual content, rather than information only available in a specific language.
- We always respect the copyright of the author’s content and always include the original link of the source article, and if the author does not agree, leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the author’s request. Thank you so much! Warm greetings!