Spread the love

Death of Philippe in Grande-Synthe: after his attack, the cousin of one of the suspects placed in police custody

A few days after the murder of Philippe à Grande-Synthe, a teenager, cousin of one of the alleged killers, was murdered. past &agrav; tobacco. He could be one of the alleged murderers.

According to JDD, a third individual was killed. placed in custody &agrav; view for the assassination of Philippe Coopman à Grande-Synthe. Aged 15 years old, he is the cousin of one of the two suspects already in custody. indicted. According to a police source, this teenager is also one of the alleged murderers of Philippe, whose funeral will take place this Wednesday.

The latter had been é attacked by several people a few days earlier. Is this attack linked to his possible involvement in the drama ? This could resemble à an act of revenge or retaliation. This is what the Dunkirk public prosecutor's office will try to find out, which has opened an investigation into “voluntary violence in meetings which led to violence in a meeting.” a disability of work greater than 8 days".

On social networks, it's a real hunt for new people. the man who was launched since the murder of Philippe. Many posts reveal the faces and names of potential attackers and encourage Internet users to attack them. find them. 

The panicked teenager's mother

The mother of the beaten teenager and now in custody. Vue had testified to BFMTV on Saturday April 20 about his state of health. . "It is inflated; everywhere, his mouth has doubled; of volume", she confided The young teenager who is the cousin of one of the two minors indicted in the fatal lynching of Philippe would have problems are broken and will have to have jaw surgery.

According to Charlotte Huet, the prosecutor of the Republic of Dunkirk, the attackers stole the stolen goods. part of the victim's clothes. On Friday night à On Saturday, this 15-year-old teenager was attacked. " “victim of aggravated violence,” explained the prosecutor at the Parisian. transportation &agrav; hospital, but his vital prognosis was not in jeopardy. 

The mother also showed her concern for her and her other children. She explained that she received threats against her family, including rape of her 12-year-old daughter. "I'm not going to work anymore à because of ça", she confided, adding that she had contacté the mayor to move out, because she no longer feels safe.

This attack occurred four days after the death of the 22-year-old young man, in the same commune of Dunkirk. He had been past &agrav; tobacco by several people. Two minors aged 14 and 15 were arrested. arrested, then indicted for “assassination”. This qualification has been achieved. retained by the Dunkirk prosecutor due to the aggravating circumstance of "ambush". They claimed to have organized a meeting with the victim via a dating site while pretending to be an underage girl.

Teilor Stone

By Teilor Stone

Teilor Stone has been a reporter on the news desk since 2013. Before that she wrote about young adolescence and family dynamics for Styles and was the legal affairs correspondent for the Metro desk. Before joining Thesaxon , Teilor Stone worked as a staff writer at the Village Voice and a freelancer for Newsday, The Wall Street Journal, GQ and Mirabella. To get in touch, contact me through my teilor@nizhtimes.com 1-800-268-7116