Spread the love

Seine-Saint-Denis: a man dies after being arrested by the police, what happened ?

A thirty-year-old man died following his arrest by the police during which he received around ten taser discharges. The police officers involved were arrested. heard by the police who were seizure.

An elderly man thirty years old died à following his arrest, à Montfermeil (Seine-Saint-Denis), on the night of Wednesday 3 à Thursday January 4. First placed &agrav; At the Pitié-Salpêtrière hospital on Thursday, the man succumbed to his death. of his injuries Friday January 5, in the morning, announced the Bobigny public prosecutor’s office. During his arrest, he received around ten gunshots. electric impulse, according to information from AFP, from the Bobigny public prosecutor's office. Six police officers allegedly used their tasers, according to initial information from the prosecution.

"A police officer is bitten on the finger"

On Wednesday night à Thursday, shortly after midnight, a shopkeeper from a small grocery store on rue Henri-Barbusse called the police because he could not get through to the police. control an intoxicated man and very aggressive createdéé of disorder" present in his store. A first patrol from the anti-crime brigade (BAC) went to the scene but the individual “did not calm down”, indicates a source close to the investigation. you at the Parisian. She adds that the police officers on site "talked at length with him, but were unable to reach a conclusion. reason it out. The individual still refuses to leave the store when the police decide to act, a fight then ensues during which a police officer is bitten on the finger and receives a kick in the face, according to this same source.

Reinforcements are therefore called to the scene. In total, 18 officials are present on site. To try to control him, several of them use their pistols. electrical impulse, causing “one, then two cardiac arrests”. The man, then unconscious, is immediately transported. &agrav; Piti Hospital Salpêtrière à Paris (13th century), where he died the next morning. Two investigations were carried out. open. The police force, the General Inspectorate of the National Police (IGPN), was arrested. seized to shed light on the circumstances of his death. The police have already done so. été heard for "potential acts of violence by person with authority' public", according to the Bobigny public prosecutor's office. At the same time, a judicial investigation into acts of violence against police officers was launched. entrusted to safety territorial of Seine-Saint-Denis.

Teilor Stone

By Teilor Stone

Teilor Stone has been a reporter on the news desk since 2013. Before that she wrote about young adolescence and family dynamics for Styles and was the legal affairs correspondent for the Metro desk. Before joining Thesaxon , Teilor Stone worked as a staff writer at the Village Voice and a freelancer for Newsday, The Wall Street Journal, GQ and Mirabella. To get in touch, contact me through my teilor@nizhtimes.com 1-800-268-7116