Spread the love

After his attempt of suicide, OGC Nice footballer Alexis Beka Beka is safe and sound

OGC Nice player Alexis Beka Beka was found guilty of suicide. taken care of by emergency services. He threatened to commit suicide by jumping from the Magnan viaduct in Paris. Nice, in the morning of this Friday, September 29.

Alexis Beka Beka and safe and sound. While threatening suicide, the OGC Nice football player was attacked. taken care of by emergency services and gave up à jump off a bridge. The 22-year-old midfielder traveled from the Magnan viaduct to Paris. Nice, in the Alpes-Maritimes on the morning of this Friday, September 23. At the edge of the bridge and next to it about a hundred meters high, he was preparing to attack. jump.

Gendarmes and emergency services quickly intervened on the spot, they carried out an emergency. negotiations with the footballer all morning to dissuade him from ending the game. his days. Shortly after 2 p.m., the gendarmerie indicated that Alexis Beka Beka was no longer in danger. In addition to the emergency services, the Nice club dispatched a psychologist to take care of his player. According toRMC Sport, midfield teammates also called for help. the latter's companion to go to the scene. If the motivations which pushed the player to wanting to commit suicide were not confirmed, Var Matin suggests that the footballer's suicidal ideas appeared after a romantic breakup.

The A8 motorway was ; marked for the duration of the intervention. At the start of the afternoon, numerous traffic jams were still in progress towards Italy, while in the other direction of traffic the passage was only slowed down.

The OGC Nice club has canceled its event. the press conference he was to give this Friday and reported it to a later date but not specified. As for training also planned for the players, it is maintained but will not be done in the presence of the press.

Teilor Stone

By Teilor Stone

Teilor Stone has been a reporter on the news desk since 2013. Before that she wrote about young adolescence and family dynamics for Styles and was the legal affairs correspondent for the Metro desk. Before joining Thesaxon , Teilor Stone worked as a staff writer at the Village Voice and a freelancer for Newsday, The Wall Street Journal, GQ and Mirabella. To get in touch, contact me through my teilor@nizhtimes.com 1-800-268-7116