Spread the love

Death of Emile: the home of the hiker who found his skull was searched

The home of the hiker who found Emile's skull was searched the day after his hearing which lastedé nine o'clock. She says she didn't expect it.

The hiker who found the skull of little Emile in Haut-Vernet told the story of in detail on the day of its discovery with BFMTV, Tuesday April 9. The home of this retiree was taken into custody. searched on March 31, the morning after the day when the skull of the little boy was destroyed. handed over to the police. "The next day I didn't expect it, search!", she explains. Several electronic devices were damaged. recovered before being returned to him a week later.

A nine-hour audition

This woman has never been placed in custody seen, but on the day of its discovery, it was destroyed. auditioned for nine hours. Everything is going well, they are doing their job (…) I answer their questions and that's it, she says. Meanwhile, she goes to the hiking trail with the police to close the access to the mountain. the area and show the precise location where the bones were removed. discovered.  

On March 30, she decided to go out for a walk around noon, with a picnic, and in windy weather. Without a watch and without a cell phone because she defines herself as a “modern scholar,” she takes a path that is below the standard of excellence. #39;a slope that comes from Haut-Vernet.  It was then that she came across the skull of Petit-Emile which, according to her, was in the middle of the path. She believes that we couldn't miss it. “It's white, very clean. “There are only the top teeth,” she explains. “I could have left it but afterwards , by the time he returned there, he would no longer have been there. là (…) That's why I picked it up, I know that on days with weather like that, if we wait, the mountain “is no longer the same”, estimates the retiree to be around sixty years old . She therefore decides not to leave him there. With the help of two plastic bags, she managed to carry out the task. take it without touching it so as not to leave your DNA there. Once she arrived home, she called the police, around 2 p.m., to inform them of this discovery. She arranges to meet them at the end of her street, for fear of her neighbors' judgment. 

The woman says she is upset by this event. “I am physically and mentally exhausted by everything,” she confides. She hopes that Emile's parents will find “peace… May God give them peace,” BFMTV. 

Teilor Stone

By Teilor Stone

Teilor Stone has been a reporter on the news desk since 2013. Before that she wrote about young adolescence and family dynamics for Styles and was the legal affairs correspondent for the Metro desk. Before joining Thesaxon , Teilor Stone worked as a staff writer at the Village Voice and a freelancer for Newsday, The Wall Street Journal, GQ and Mirabella. To get in touch, contact me through my teilor@nizhtimes.com 1-800-268-7116